GA-Z97X-UD7 TH is a part of the GIGABYTE’s new 9 series motherboards, which are based on the Intel® Z97/H97 chipsets. It comes with the next generation Intel 97 Express chipset and Intel socket 1150, supporting 4th Generation Haswell, Haswell Refresh, Devil’s Canyon processors and also, the 5th Generation Broadwell processor.
Among its most attractive features are the Dual Thunderbolt™ 2 ports that allow you to simultaneously connect as many as 12 devices, in addition to three digital displays. Each of these ports supports utmost data transfer speeds, with simultaneous bi-directional data transfer potential of up to 20 Gbps. This means you can transfer a complete HD 1080p movie within seconds.
GA-Z97X-UD7 TH also features a special PCIe expansion card, ensuring amazingly fast connectivity, thanks to its support for the latest 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 standards.
While its desirable features, GA-Z97X-UD7 TH gives maximum system control to Do It Yourself (DIY) PC Users.
It is also loaded with features that will delight any gaming enthusiast. With its flexible graphics potential for either 3-Way CrossFire™ or 2-Way SLI™ action, it facilitates the ultimate in graphics effect without compromising on resolution.
Key Feature Snapshot – GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
• Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
• Dual “Thunderbolt 2™” technology support
• Extreme multi graphics support
• Precise digital CPU power design
• SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
• Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in rear audio amplifier
• Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software
• 2x copper PCB design
• Long lifespan Durable Black solid caps
• APP Center including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ utilities
• GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
Price: Rs. 23,000 (approximately)
Warranty: 3 years
Get more information on GA-Z97X-UD7 TH at: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4995#ov
Get more information on GIGABYTE motherboards at: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/main.aspx?s=42