GA-Z97X-UD3H is a part of the GIGABYTE 9 Series motherboard series that supports the latest 4th and 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. It supports the most powerful Haswell Refresh Intel i7-4790K chip because it is featured with Z97 chipset.
GA-Z97X-UD3H comes with an 8-channel power subsystem processor socket, 4x memory slots (dual-channel access), PCI Express 3.0 x16, PCI-E 3.0 x8, PCI-E x4, PCI-E x1 (3) and SATA ports, SATA Express and M.2, also Gigabit LAN, 7.1- audio codec chip and UEFI DualBIOS.
With its price point, casual overclockers will surely find GA-Z97X-UD3H to be an ideal choice for motherboard. In this context, the board comes with VRM heatsinks for transistors. This feature helps the user in experimenting with overclocking Haswell CPU, while ensuring that there is no overheating of the circuit.
Price: Rs. 13,800 (approximately)
Warranty: 3 years
Key Features & Utilities
- Supports 4th and 5th Generation Intel Core processors
- Extreme multi graphics support
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Intel GbE LAN with CFOS internet accelerator software
- Realtek ALC1150 115dB SNR HD Audio with built-in rear audio amplifier
- 2x copper PCB design
- Highly efficient MOSFET design
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS