Mumbai, India – April 17, 2013 – Do it Yourself (DIY) PC users can now enjoy the benefits of enterprise-class hardware to build their own high-end workstation. Thanks to the GIGABYTE X79S-UP5-WIFI motherboard, which provides performance, reliability and additional features that prosumers and professional content creators demand.
The GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI reaches beyond standard PC technologies and features to offer the perfect platform to build a workstation that caters for needs of today’s creative professionals: Computer Aided Design – Digital Content Creators – Prosumers.
The motherboard employs the award winning GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 technology that includes high current capable components for the CPU power zone including IR3550 PowIRstage® ICs from International Rectifier, 2X Copper PCB and high current Ferrite Core Chokes rated up to 60A, which together are able to deliver up to 60°C* cooler temperatures than traditional motherboards. Featured on a range of new motherboards based the Intel®X79 and Z77 Express Chipsets, GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 technology is the next evolution in quality motherboard design.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 5 Technology utilizing award winning IR3550 PowIRstage® ICs had earned the Best of Computex 2012 award by Tom’s Hardware, the leading tech authority. The award falls into the ‘Systems and Components Innovation’ category. For more information on the award, visit: http://www.gigabyte.in/press-center/news-page.aspx?nid=1134
GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI – Main Features / Benefits
• Wireless support up to 300 Mbps
• Up to 64GB of ECC DDR3 memory
• Dual GB LAN ports.
• 3-way CrossFireX™ and 3-way SLI™ Support
• Supports both Xeon and Core i7
• High Performance Intel® Xeon® E5 /Core™ i7 processors
• Incredible level of hard drive support via SAS/SATA connectors.
• GIGABYTE All Digital Power with GIGABYTE 3D Power
• GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI)
• Reset CMOS on back panel.
• Memory support up to 2,400mhz
• Guick charge USB ports for media players.
• GIGABYTE Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi Card
• 8 SAS connectors support
• ECC (error-code correction) support
• 4 Channel Memory Architecture with 8 DIMM slots
• PCI Express Gen 3.0 support
• GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ with 3X USB Power
• High quality 110dB SNR HD audio
• GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™5 technology
Price: Rs. 22,500 (approximately)
Warranty: 3 years (all GIGAYTE motherboard carry a 3-year warranty)
GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI more information: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4287#ov
GIGABYTE products are distributed in India by Ingram Micro, Redington (India) and Neoteric Infomatique.
GIGABYTE motherboards more information, click: http://www.gigabyte.in/products/main.aspx?s=42