Visit the Genius Booth at Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4F #L0631A
May 21 2013, Taipei, Taiwan – Genius today announces that they will be attending COMPUTEX Taipei 2013 from June 4 to June 8, 2013 in Taipei, Taiwan. Genius is extending an invitation to all COMPUTEX attendees to visit their booth (#L0631A Nangang Exhibition Hall 4F) and get a hands-on experience with the latest product offerings.
Genius has had a reputation for combining the functions of multiple peripherals into one sleek form factor. Recent innovations include the Ring Series: Ring Presenter, Ring Mouse 2 and Ring Pointer, which unite the functionality of a mouse and/or presenter into the form of a ring.
Continuing this trend, Genius will display a new line of hybrid peripherals at their booth. Products in this line will include:
• Energy Mouse, a wireless mouse acting as a power bank with a 2400mAh lithium polymer battery allowing users to charge their mobile devices
• Speaker Mouse, a mouse that doubles as a 2.1 speaker system adding more sound to a PC system or mobile device
• Cam Mouse, a mouse that becomes a camera with QR code scanning functions, instant upload and more
• Traveler D6600, a wireless mouse that lets users switch mouse control between two different computers with a press of a button
• Transbar, a portable Bluetooth 2.1 speaker system that doubles as a stand and works with all sizes of tablet PCs
Two New Additions to the Award Winning GX Gaming Series
GX Gaming Gila mouse, a 2013 CES Innovations Award winner, as well as a 2013 COMPUTEX d&i Award winner, and the rest of the GX Gaming Series will be on display. Genius will also be showcasing two new additions to the GX Gaming series: Manticore, the 2013 COMPUTEX d&i Award winning professional gaming keyboard with a mechanical touch and feel as well as Zabius, a powerful gaming headset compatible with PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Genius will be demonstrating their entire product lines including smart phone and tablet PC accessories, some of the lightest AndroidTM and Apple Bluetooth keyboards on the market, professional-grade graphic design tablets, audio devices such as gaming and iPad / iPhone speakers, imaging devices such as digital cameras, camcorders, vehicle recorders and gaming accessories like headsets and ultra-responsive computer mice.