Taiwan –based Genius is an international leading company in computer peripherals introduces the Genius “MAURUS X” which is a first person gaming mouse from the GX Gaming series with a special ultraviolet coating finish on the top keys and a rubberized grip on the sides. With its advanced programmable features, one can customize it to reach top game performance and gives an edge during any competition.
Maurus X has an over-clocking SG Core engine with a dpi range from 100 to 4000 and on –the-fly adjustable dpi gives precision targeting or faster speed when needed it. It can also adjust the dpi gradually by pressing the button for two seconds then scroll the “Magic Roller” up or down or use the roller for weapon selection. The full speed process control unit uses onboard memory and gives gamer as 1-ms(8x quicker) response time, plus the braided cable with gold plated USB connector provides a stable and smooth signal connection.
The OMROM switches have a life expectancy of eight million clicks and are very responsive and rigid, the weapon firing experience is as realistic as being in the game.
Maurus X also includes the scorpion user interface, so gamers can program macro keys for one-touch combination commands or keystrokes during battle. The Scorpion UI also gives the access to Button Assignments, Advance Settings and the lighting Systems so can rock the battlefield.
- Professional 6-button FPS gaming mouse
- Over-clocking SGC: dpi in 800/1600/2400/3200/4000
- Instant DPI Switch button with minor adjuster function
- Response within 1ms;8-times quicker than standard response
- Scorpion Gaming User Interface with five profile settings
- Metal weight to enhance hand grip and feel
- Onboard memory to prevent game block
- 1.8 meter braided cable with gold plated USB Connector
- Enlarged length and rubber finish grip for total control