Fujifilm India Private Limited, a pioneer in imaging technologies, today announced its latest offering for the Indian market – Instax Mini 11. The stylish new addition comes packed with Automatic Exposure and Selfie Mode function to capture moments instantly. In addition, the company announced two new stylish mini-format instax films i.e. “BLUE MARBLE” and square-format instax film “WHITE MARBLE” both featuring marble patterns on the frames.
To meet the gaining popularity especially among young people, who love to print and share their precious moment on the spot. The company has redesigned the camera body with optimal portability and a fresh & trendy look. The new mini 11 is the first entry model to feature the “Automatic Exposure” function, in which the camera automatically senses the level of ambient light when the shutter button is pressed, and optimizes the shutter speed and flash output according to the condition. Allowing users to take photos optimally exposed to the main subject and the background in a variety of situations including a bright sunny day outdoors and a dark indoor condition at a restaurant or a party venue, producing high-quality photo prints on the spot.
The camera also comes with another feature that makes taking instax photos easier than ever before i.e. the Selfie Mode, which is ideal for selfies and close-ups. The Selfie Mode can be activated by simply pulling out the front end of the lens after powering the camera on.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Haruto Iwata, Managing Director, Fujifilm India said, “Our Instax range is a unique product, the only one of its kind that enables users to create photos instantly. With the launch of Instax Mini 11, we aim to make life easier for photographers, more advanced and enjoyable. We have designed our new Mini 11 with latest feature of Automatic Exposure, which delivers premium quality instant photo prints. In line with our moto of ‘Don’t Just Take, Give’, we are committed to offer our consumers the best of experiences and will continue to enhance the world of the instant photo system for on-the-spot photo printing in India.”
A lighter and thinner version of its successor, the mini 11 supports a rounded body design that fits perfectly in users’ hands for added operability. Its fashionable appearance has been achieved by using a different material around the lens from the rest of the camera body with the brand logo “instax” engraved on the backside. It further comes equipped with two replaceable accessories for the shutter button to change the button’s looks according to users’ preference.
To accentuate a daily snap into a memorable piece, Fujifilm offers new marble-design frames with glittery gold and silver borders adding flamboyant & chic touch to instax pictures. The Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 will be available in five pale tone colors i.e. Blush Pink, Sky Blue, Charcoal Gray, Ice White and Lilac Purple from April 2020 in India.
Key Features 1. “Automatic Exposure” function for attaining optimum exposure settings for any scenes The “Automatic Exposure” function automatically senses the level of ambient light when the shutter button is pressed, and optimizes the shutter speed and flash output according to the condition. The camera can take photos optimally exposed to the main subject and the background in a variety of situations including indoors and in low lights, producing high-quality instant photo prints on the spot.
2. “Selfie Mode” for taking selfies and close-ups with ease Users can activate the Selfie Mode, perfect for taking selfies and close-up shots, by simply pulling out the front-end edge of the lens after powering the camera on. This makes it super easy to take selfies and close-up pictures.
3. Custom, interchangeable accessories for the shutter button The camera comes with two replaceable and stylish shutter button accessories; a fun and easy way to change the button’s look and to personalize the camera.
4. Highly fashionable design with attention to details Not only it being thinner and lighter than the previous model, the mini 11 sports a rounded body design that fits perfectly in user’s hands. Fashionable design elements on the mini 11 are achieved by using a different material around the lens from the rest of the camera body, and featuring the brand logo “instax” engraved on the rear panel. The camera is available in five pale-tone colors.
1. Mini format film “BLUE MARBLE” The mini format film can be used with any “instax mini” series of cameras The frame features a blue marble pattern accentuated with glossy gold, adding a flamboyant touch to instax pictures Each pack contains ten films
2. Square format film “WHITE MARBLE” The film can be used with “instax SQUARE” series of cameras that support the SQUARE format The frame features a white marble pattern accentuated with glossy silver, adding a chic touch to instax pictures Each pack contains ten films