Environmentally sealed metal and plastic connectors are ideal for harsh applications
element14 offers the new Buccaneer® 7000 Series from Bulgin, a world leader in power, protection and environmentally sealed products, expanding its portfolio of over 210,000 connectors. Available in plastic and metal these dust- and water- proof connectors are suitable for mains power applications in harsh environments such as Industrial Machinery and Building Automation.
“We are pleased to offer these compact and rugged connectors at element14 where customers can easily review and select from a broad range of Bulgin products,” said German Casillas, Group Sales Director, Elektron Technology, “By expanding our range of Bulgin connectors, we are able to serve our customers’ needs for greater flexibility in system design for demanding applications, plus benefit from the technical support and customer service that element14 provides.”
The Buccaneer® 7000 Series, available in both metal and plastic, boasts of IP66, IP68 and IP69K ratings with a quick-turn locking mechanism which offers robust, rapid connections for harsh environments and feature –
- better performance than Standard Buccaneer, smaller than the 900 Series
- less than ¼ turn locking mechanism is superior to conventional screw locking mechanisms
- two versions available – metal; robust construction offering protection against EMI and thermoplastic; light-weight, self-extinguishing material suitable for long-term outdoor use
- multiple IP ratings: IP66, IP68 and IP69K – ideal for harsh environments where dust or water can have a critical effect on the integrity of the electrical connection
- mains power and signal interfaces
- over 1,000 Bulgin products at: http://in.element14.com/bulgin
Supported by a 280,000 member strong element14 Community, customers can also benefit from direct access to engineers worldwide as well as other experts in legislation and more. Virtual field application engineers and community experts are available to support users with up-to-date technical information. Join the discussions at – http://www.element14.com/community/groups/bulgin
Electronics design engineers, engineers and buyers from CEMs, OEMs, production and maintenance, and electronics enthusiasts who are interested in these products can contact email@example.com.