Engineers can easily search, review and select innovative interconnect solutions for HMI, Robotics, PLC and Servo applications
element14 has teamed up with TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity, to offer the most comprehensive range of interconnect components to drive power in machinery and automation for HMI, robotics, PLC, servo motors and servo drives. TE’s broad portfolio of product solutions supports every aspect of today’s industrial production processes, from simple machinery to fully integrated factory automation, and solves the needs for more energy efficiency, always-on communications and ever-increasing productivity.
“Our customers find our microsites easy to use and helpful in selecting TE products quickly, based on the specifications they require,” said Sean Mak, Head of Supplier Management, element14 Asia-Pacific. “We are proud to launch this TE microsite, the seventh we have created as a specific showcase, on our new transactional website platform which we have upgraded to make finding, choosing and ordering easier and more personalized for our customers.”
Engineers can access element14’s new microsite to get information on the TE industrial solutions that will help them develop next-generation technologies for automation and control:
– Human machine interface (HMI): Modern industrial production requires highly functional HMIs that are intuitive and easy to use. As the critical interface between the operating system of a production plant and the managing team, a safe and reliable HMI is essential to ensure a stable and dependable production environment.
– Robotics: State-of-the-art industrial robots are required for many applications in automotive and aircraft construction, logistics and metal or plastics processing to handle complex tasks where flexibility, productivity and efficiency are key factors. Complex moving parts and electronic components need to stay reliably connected even in harsh environments.
– Programmable logic controllers (PLCs): Production sequences require PLCs to handle a multitude of functions to continuously monitor, measure and regulate processes in real-time. This requires an interruption-free flow of data, even in large volumes, as PLCs communicate on an expanding range of tasks.
– Servo motors and servo drives: Automated production plants controlled by servo technology boost productivity and cost-efficiency, as compact motors are designed to house a greater range of functions. Their interfaces operate with an increased volume of data at the highest possible speeds.
element14’s new microsite with its powerful enhancements will allow us to deliver an extraordinary customer experience, enabling customers to easily review and select from a wide range of TE interconnect products,” said Sean Miller, Vice President, Channel Sales, TE Connectivity in Asia. “In addition to fast access to evaluate and choose products needed for HMI or PLC, customers will enjoy the benefits of exceptional customer service and technical support provided by element14.”
The product navigator on the microsite enables customers to quickly identify specific TE product families such as dynamic series, M8/M12 connectors, heavy duty connectors, industrial relay and AMPMODU MTE connectors based on their unique design requirements and application challenges:
– M8/M12 connectors enable up to 10 Gb/s connections with a high speed, rugged industrial connection that can carry up to 250 VAC power.
– The comprehensive range of industrial relays provide maximum design freedom with compact and low profile designs; design flexibility with relays specified from 0.5A through 1,600A current ratings; ease of operation; and safety.
– AMPMODU MTE connectors ensure high reliability with positive locking of components for use in high vibration and harsh environments.
Full details of TE product solutions for reliable power are available at http://in.element14.com/reliable-power. Other TE solutions are available at: http://in.element14.com/te-connectivity