E-vision, one of the leading provider of advanced, new-age surveillance products, today announced its multi-purpose, multi-apartment video door phone with 7″ high resolution LCD monitor – EV-VDP.
E-vision’s EV-VDP is designed to meet the security needs of the ever sprouting high-rise buildings in major cities and towns. The device provides unparalleled protection by enabling interaction with the visitor and the resident. The multi-apartment video door phone also has an intercom feature for inter-flats communication within the building or even between buildings within a single, spread-out complex.
Vijay Shandilya, CEO at E-vision said, “E-vision’s EV-VDP is designed for complete security experience. The video door phone provides unparalleled security to its users by enabling interaction between the visitor and the resident. Also it has intercom feature for inter-flats communication within the building or even between buildings within a complex.”
- Digital systems up to 900 indoor units
- Integration with Guard Management Unit
- Option for in-built access card reader and door unlocking support
- Call and communication with resident and visitor
- Adopt CAT5 Twisted-pair cable connection
- Indoor monitor with high resolution 7 inch LCD screen
- Each video platform connects maximum 4 video units
- Each power supply affords maximum 24 video phones
- Working temperature: 450 C – 550 C