Introduces DG-GS1510HPEV2, with High back-plane bandwidth 20Gbps
DIGISOL Systems Ltd., (100% Subsidiary of Smartlink Network Systems Ltd.) a leading provider of Active Networking products, today announced the launch of L2 Managed Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch. The DG-GS1510HPEV2 is a next generation Ethernet intelligent access switch. It is mainly deployed on the IP MAN and Lans, meeting requirements the requirements of carrying various Ethernet services and accessing the Ethernet. It also provide the PoE function for powering of wireless LAN (WAN) access points, IP security cameras, VoIP telephone and other low port density installations.
The DG-GS1510HPEV2 is a rack mount unit. It provides 8 10/100/1000Base-TX ports and 2 1000Base-X SFP ports.
• Conforms to IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
• Provides 8 10/100/1000 Base-TX ports and 2 1000Base-X SFP ports
• High back-plane bandwidth 20Gbps
• Support standard IP/ Extend IP / MAC IP / ARP ACL
• IGMP snooping and IGMP Query mode for Multi-media application
• Port mirror and bandwidth control
• Supports GVRP function
• IEEE802.3x Flow control
• Support Port Based VLAN / 802.1Q Tag VLAN
• Support IEEE802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
• Support Spanning tree protocol IEEE 802.1d
• Supports IEEE 802.1p class of service
• Support IEEE 802.1x user authentication
• Support Broadcast storm filter
• Support DHCP server and client
• Support System event log
• Support command line interface management
• Management by Web/SNMP/Telnet/Console
Price: The feature rich DIGISOL DG-GS1510HPEV2, is available at street price of Rs18000/- and comes with 3 years warranty..