Remote working – should it be easy or should it be filled with performance glitches? Organizations since the beginning of the pandemic have asked their workforce to work remotely and later on some even suggested the option of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). However, the performance of the devices is vital for employees to work seamlessly since their performance is proportional to the performance of the devices. This is exactly where Dell Optimizer comes into the picture which helps to transform one’s remote working experience.
“Dell Optimizer is the only built-in AI-based optimization software that learns and responds to the way one works. It intelligently and dynamically optimizes the performance of your system by using artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML). With the help of Dell Optimizer, the intelligent platform helps improve the critical working processes of a PC in the background including application performance and battery run time. With remote working and BYOD becoming the norm the IT teams across sectors have had to address many concerns of employees ranging from installing software related to work or address performance issues due to the devices being overburdened due to several software. Dell Optimizer comes as a well-deserved break for the IT team at least in some matters of performance,” said Gurpreet Singh, Managing Director at Arrow PC Network (Dell Technologies – Titanium Partner).
What are the benefits of Dell Optimizer?
- Using this software, the device can easily connect to the best network available resulting in fewer work disruptions in work due to bad connectivity.
- Conference and video calls are how employees connect with their peers, clients and even friends. Dell Optimizer benefits from the strongest internet connection enhancing the quality of conference calls and connectivity. It also helps in prioritizing conference apps for remote working.
- Clear tone to speech with voice detection helps stabilize the system’s volume for an enhanced conferencing experience. The software also helps in noise elimination by the intelligent blurring of background noise and delivers louder output levels.
- Dell Optimizer uses built-in AI and Intel Adaptix technology to manage the speed and performance of the applications.
- Facial recognition helps fasten the login process instead of the tedious process of using passwords.
- Most used applications will have dedicated resources based on user trend to boost performance and speed.
- Power outages aren’t exactly uncommon and for this, in Dell Optimizer there is a solution. The AI learns the usage behaviour to dynamically extend run time and select the right charge policy charging the battery to 35% in just 20 minutes.