Dell, in India today kicked started the ‘Back to College’ season for 2017 with exciting offers for college going students. With exclusive offers on educational and skill development content, easy financing schemes at 0% interest, as well as extended warranty options, Dell is enabling youth to focus on fueling their passions, whilst offering a comprehensive technology solution to contribute to their growth.
PC adoption and internet penetration go hand in hand, especially with the growing need for youth to be plugged in to their virtual worlds to pursue both professional and personal interests. Dell is associating with Reliance JIO to offer JioFi dongles and data packages at exciting prices. Dell rejoices the passion in India’s youth to realize their ambitions, by providing the right technology tools to help them enhance their capabilities and to succeed.
Dell believes that PC technology complements the growth and performance of aspiring young minds, and molds their overall growth as individuals, as their aspirations take a more definite shape.’ Dell is focused on empowering youth with PC technology, to build capabilities that help them flourish in new-age careers and job roles in a digital environment.
Dell Back to College offers –
From 6 July to 31 July, 2017, consumers can avail exciting offers on their Dell Inspiron notebooks, desktops and all-in-one PC’s for the Back to College season.
Offers on Inspiron notebooks
· Upon purchasing a Dell Inspiron notebook with Windows OS, consumers can avail a combination of offers, from the below choice of warranty options, brand vouchers, educational and skilling content, and data connectivity at exclusive prices for Dell customers:
1. 2 year Next Business Day Warranty* upgrade worth INR 5,999/- at a price of INR 999/- only
2. Shopping vouchers worth INR 1500/- from Fastrack & Levi’s at a price of INR 499/- only
3. Dell Inspiron notebooks at 0% EMI’s* with PineLabs & Bajaj Finance Ltd (other financing schemes also available through financing partners).
4. Reliance JIO WiFi dongle and data worth INR 3260/- including 60GB additional 4G data
5. Courses from Edureka: The Dell Back to College offer gives users a chance to gather additional skills with certification in their chosen course by Edureka, worth upwards of INR 10,000/- by paying an amount of only INR 499/- or INR 999/-. Consumers may choose from a variety of courses including:
· New Media: Social Media Marketing
· New Media: Digital Marketing
· Fun Technology: Android App Development
· Fun Technology: AWS Development
· Technology: Java
· Technology: Big Data
· Multimedia: Photoshop (exclusive for Dell customers only)
· Multimedia: Dreamweaver (exclusive for Dell customers only)
Offers on Inspiron desktops and all-in-one PC’s:
· Upon purchasing a Dell Inspiron desktop or all-in-one PC with Windows OS, consumers can avail a combination of offers from the below list of warranty and financing options: