Corsair®, a designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC hardware market, announced the immediate availability of the Obsidian Series TM 750Dperformance full-tower PC case. Like all Obsidian Series cases, the 750D features an elegant black monolithic design, brushed aluminum and solid steel construction, and generous expansion flexibility.
The Obsidian Series 750D’s rigid, rugged exterior surrounds a frame that has ample room for high-performance components as well as sophisticated cooling for users who want to push their components to the limits. The case is designed to make building a PC fast and simple with features such as tool-free side panels and drive bays, cable routing grommets and mount points, and a rear motherboard CPU access cutout and alignment pegs.
Xavier Lauwaert, Director of Product Marketing at Corsair said, “When we launched our enormously successful, supersized Obsidian 900D case, enthusiasts raved about its sleek design, solid metal construction, and expandability, but not everybody needs so much room. Obsidian 750D is built for those users that demand full-on Obsidian quality in a full-tower form factor with plenty of innovative features and cooling options.”
Obsidian Series 750D Specifications
- Expansion Room
- 9 expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple graphics cards or expansion boards simultaneously.
- Six tool-free 3.5″/2.5″ combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 total combo drive bays.
- Four tool-free 2.5″ side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path.
- Three tool-free 5.25″ bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection.
- Cooling Flexibility
- Three included AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels.
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Radiator compatibility:
- Top – 360mm or 280mm
- Front – 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom – 240mm
- Rear – 140mm or 120mm
- Storage Layout Options
- Modular hard drive cages can be located in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5″ cages allow you to remove the standard 3.5″ drive cages entirely for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5″ drives.
- Builder Friendly Features
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots.
- Tool-free 3.5″, 2.5″, and 5.25″ drive bays.
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds.
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access.
- Dimensions and Weight
- Length x Width x Height
- 21.5 x 9.25 x 22 inches
- 546 x 235 x 560mm
- 9.7 kg
- 21.4 lbs