CIRCLE launched its RAWPOWER 500W PFC – inbuilt with true power. Circle RAWPOWER 500W is Passive PFC with PCI-E 8(6+2) pin, is an ideal price – performance solution for building or upgrading a high range PC. It comes with Energy saving design and high efficiency which is more than 77%.
Circle RAWPOWER 500W PFC features a dual 12V rail, PCI-E 8(6+2) pin, the super – silent 14cm sleeve bearing thermally controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it will never intrude on the music and games. It supports Intel, AMD and Dual core CPUs, and meets the standards of Passive PFC with 100% high temperature burn and 100% HI-POT test.
- ATX Version 2.31, supports dual 12V Rail and PCI-E 8(6+2) pin
- Energy saving design with high efficiency more than 77%.
- OCP, OLP, OPP, OVP, SCP, UVP Protection
- Intel I3, I5 and I7, AMD & also supports Dual core CPU.
- Super silent 14cm sleeve bearing thermally controlled fan.
- 100% High temperature burn, 100% HI-POT tested.
- Passive Power Factor Correction (PFC).