Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the release of its high end products in CES 2015. In this event, Corsair released a set of products includes Corsair Neutron Series XT SSD, HX1200i PSU, all-in-one Hydro Series™ H110i GT Cooler and the Hydro Series HG10 N780 Edition GPU cooling bracket.
Neutron Series XT SSDs
It is available in 240GB, 480GB or massive 960GB capacities, the Neutron XT boasts phenomenal performance for those who accept no compromises when it comes to their storage.
With SSDs becoming an essential addition to any enthusiast PC build, the Neutron XT takes things one step further, combining amazing data performance with a range of capacities to suit even the most data hungry. Equipped with a state-of-the-art quad-core Phison SSD controller and advanced MLC NAND for superior reliability and endurance, the Neutron XT is able to deliver sequential read speeds of 560MB/sec and sequential write speeds of 540MB/sec, pushing the SATA 6Gb/s interface to its limits. The sheer speed advantage versus standard hard disk drives and low-end SSDs is enormous-operating systems are more responsive, programs open quicker and games load faster, improving the whole experience of using your PC.
Corsair HX1200i PSU:
Corsair HX1200i is a new addition to award winning line of HXiSeries of PC power supplies.
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency
- Fully modular DC cable set
- 100% Japanese electrolytic capacitors rated at 105°c
- Zero-RPM fan mode for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Corsair Link support for monitoring efficiency, voltages, power output, temperature, and fan speed plus user customizable setting of rail modes and fan speed.
- Fluid dynamic bearing fan
- Continuous power rated at 50° Celsius
- 7 year warranty
Hydro Series H110i GT Liquid CPU Cooler
The Hydro Series H110i GT liquid CPU cooler pairs two 140mm fans with a 140×322 millimeter radiator to deliver extreme CPU cooling in the most processor-intensive applications or quiet operation when the PC is idle. The H110i GT also features a new generation, high-efficiency cooling block with a striking new look with logo inserts on the block and radiator. Integrated Corsair Link support provides monitoring and customization of built-in logo lighting, fan speed, pump speed. As with all Hydro Series CPU coolers, the H110i GT is completely self-contained, requires no maintenance or filling.
- 140mm x 322mm x 27mm aluminum radiator
- Two SP140L 140mm high static pressure fans
- Corsair Link support for customization and monitoring
- Sleeved wide diameter, low evaporation rubber tubing
- Support for Intel LGA 115x, 1366, 2011 and AMD AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2
- 5-year limited warranty