Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes recognize that a business transformation approach that has been tested in order to reduce risks and optimize results requires a commitment for the business transformation rate of clients. Together they announced work on a joint collaboration that will help address challenges around intelligent products and systems, intelligent operations, and intelligent support and services through new capabilities. Anchored in Capgemini’s conviction that the future of the industry is intelligent, the new alliance partnership combines Capgemini’s deep sector, technology, and data experience with Dassault Systèmes’ cutting edge 3DEXPERIENCE platform to assist clients through each stage of their intelligent transformation journey.
To gain a competitive edge, businesses need to be proactive and take the next steps in their digital transformation journeys, rethinking and reimagining the products they offer, the way they manufacture them, and the way they do business to become more customer-centric. However, many organizations today are a collection of legacy systems with siloed data, disjointed processes, and no clearly aligned strategy to drive continuous innovation. Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes intend to join resources to assist their clients in realizing the business value all along their transformation journeys and improve performance by supporting them with new capabilities in the following critical domains:
- Digital Engineering Lifecycle Management (DELM) is a future-oriented extension of traditional Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) using one of the latest holistic simulations and digital twin technologies.
- Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) supports, via models, multi-discipline collaboration across the complete lifecycle of a system, which provides improved collaboration.
- Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) helps to establish an enterprise-wide system of record and streamlines information flows.
- Advanced Analytics (ADA) capabilities help free up engineering capacity for innovation, improve make-vs.-buy decision-making, accelerate bid response times, and better leverage enterprise buying power.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) equips clients with a series of tools to address complex logistics and workforce challenge to have the right resources, in the right quantity, at the right time.
These combined capabilities will allow Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes to provide a full set of services to shape new industries.
“Last year we worked closely with Capgemini to elevate the level of strategic alignment between our two companies,” said Florence Verzelen, Executive Vice President, Industry & Marketing, Sustainability, Dassault Systèmes. “We are excited to bring this tested track record of successful value-based transformation in many industries to our clients and look forward to demonstrating what the best of our joint expertise can bring to the industry.”
“By combining Capgemini’s digital transformation and deep sector experience with Dassault Systèmes’ data-centric platform and portfolio of software products, we are helping our clients to fully tap into the huge data potential to accelerate their time-to-market, optimize their operations performance, and create new revenue streams around new services and data monetization,” said Roshan Gya, Managing Director, Intelligent Industry at Capgemini Invent.