Dell Titanium Partner, Arrow PC Network is a leading IT service integrator which delivers world-class IT infrastructure services. It announced a complete data protection solution today together with Dell Technologies. Dell EMC Data Protection Suite provides solutions which meet the demands and requirements of an organizations.
In this era of digitalization, the threat of cyber-security and data theft is increasing exponentially. The news of Babylon Health data leak to Nintendo switch users clearly explain the potential damage it can cause to a business and it’s data. Dell EMC Data Protection Suite helps the organization by providing an upper hand to tackle such attacks and hence benefits the Arrow PC’s customers.
GurpreetSingh, ManagingDirector at ArrowPCNetwork said that cyber-attack and data thefts are the most challenging problems being faced by the organization. Data is the primary asset of an organization and cyber-security experts are working hard to protect and secure them. The solution to this problem is a complete, dynamic and robust solution. Also addition of the Dell EMC Data Protection Suite is another advantageous offering in their overall GTM strategy
A complete protective solution is needed for the multiple devices and access points outside the normal perimeter of an organization as well since multi-cloud solutions are constantly increasing. Data protection is mandatory in all the different sectors such as government/PSUs, health & pharma, BFSI, telecom, retail sectors.
Dell Technologies advocates that the ideal data protection solution should entail:
– Comprehensive backup and recovery
– Continuous replication for any Point-in-time recovery
– Consistent protection for applications with governance and oversight
– Cloud disaster recovery
Dell EMC Data Protection Suite has three different products for giving protective solution as needed by the customers:
1. Dell EMX Networker Software: This product will help in providing unified backup and recovery of all the enterprise applications and databases with a centralized administration. The different protection solution it will use includes de-duplication, backup to disk and tape, snapshots, replication along with physical and virtual environments.
2. Dell EMC Avamar Data Protection Software: Avamar adds the daily fast backups of physical and virtual environments, the NAS servers, enterprise applications, remote offices and desktops/laptops. This is done with the help of integrated variable-length deduplication technology.
3. Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager: Simplicity, agility and flexibility are the main components of Dell EMC PowerProtect Data Manager. These objectives allow an organization to not just protect, manage and recover data but also transform the organization’s IT structure.