Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is recently held by Apple where Apple studied some major changes in the software for smartphones, tablets and computers. Conferences like WWDC for apple Cupertino shows its software change later this year. iOS16, iPadOS 16, macOS Ventura and WatchOS 9has brought some changes including high – end iPads to multitask and iPhones which can be transformed into web cameras with Macs. So here are the 5 most important software updates which can transform iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple are:-
- Unsend messages, or edit them after- One of the new feature in iOS 16 is to edit and send message which you’ve recently sent. If you will use messages app then you will be able to edit or unsend a message. But the thing which is not clear is that it will only work with the users who use messages app or it can be used with the android users also.
- A new lock screen and widgets- The lockscreen which you open in n number of times is getting its own personality. Android users have their customisable lock screen for years but for iPhone users lock screens have a new concept. iPhone users will be able to change different types of styles, fonts and other information by glance. The iPhone users can also create lockscreens when they are at home or work.
- iPhone as a webcam on a Mac- With iOS 16 and macOS Ventura, Apple made it easy to turn iPhone into Mac webcam, it’s called continuity camera. you don’t have to wake it up or unlock it it will automatically to Mac. Another feature is a Desk view which shows bird-eye view of desk by using iPhone’s ultra-wide angle camera and image processing.
- Say hello to all new iPad OS- iPadOS is a iPad which behaves like a Mac. A new feature, collaboration has made it easy to communicate with people on apps like pages which allow them to jump and start making edits to the main document.
- Track medications on apple Watch- The new Medication app is the most useful feature of watchOS9 which will easily track which medication you have taken or which medication you have to take.