Zbee Impresses The People Of CyberHub
Sweden’s Zbee impresses the people of CyberHub, 15 more Zbees to start running from different locations in DLF Cyber City
Zbee to run a campaign to get people to try out the all new Clean Green Vehicle, and provide safe and comfortable ride to reach CyberHub. The company has launched a call centre facility for booking Zbee and will launch a mobile app to book a ride in next couple of months
Zbee, one of the most advanced electric commercial vehicle from Clean Motion, which started its commercial operations at Delhi/ NCR’s popular destination, DLF CyberHub in March 2016, is gaining popularity and around 1,000 people have already taken a ride on the Zbee since it launched operations.
To get people to experience Zbee, Clean Motion would be launching a campaign called – “Selfie with Zbee” and will give ride to people who will take selfie with Zbee and post it on Facebook and Twitter.
Currently there are over 10 Zbee’s running successfully and connecting some of the leading corporate buildings of the area such as, IndusInd bank (Cyber City Station), Ericsson India, Vodafone Belvedere Towers, Belvedere park, and Standard Chartered bank with DLF Cyber Hub.
The tickets for the Zbee are being made available at DLF CyberHub exits (P1 and P2) and very soon over 15 Zbee’s will be added to the existing fleet soon.
Zbee, the smartly designed and researched vehicle in Sweden, is living up to its promise to being a safe, efficient and eco-friendly transport solution as on an average a single Zbee takes over 5-10 rides every day.
For people who are unable to go and pick up the tickets, Zbee had made it easier as now one can book it well in advance by simply calling on +91-9643582646 – 47 and Zbee would reach within 10-15 mins at no extra cost. A normal ride for Zbee from one of the buildings to CyberHub and Vice Versa is for Rs. 30 per person.
Said Mr. Anil Arora, Country Head, Clean Motion India, “The response to Zbee has been overwhelming. People have loved Zbee not just because of its appealing design but also because of the fact that it offers a clean and a safe last mile connectivity solution. It’s a delight to see people taking rides in Zbee, just to experience the vehicle.” Going forward, we are hoping to introduce Zbee in some of the other key states in Northern India and expand into Delhi and NCR over the next three to four months.
Awards for Zbee:
- In late 2013, Zbee received two prestigious The WWF Climate Solver and Zennsström Green Mentorship Award.
- Won the Indian Parivartan Sustainability Award In October 2014.
Some key facts of Zbee:
- Zbee can reach a full charge in less than an hour.
- Three Zbees can fit into a single parking space.
- Zbee is extremely energy efficient. It creates no noise or local pollution.
- Its operating cost is 30% of the cost of a fossil fuel vehicle.
- To comfortably accommodate 2 people.
- Weighs 270 Kgs / and maximum speed of 45k/ hr.
- Zbee is weather protected, seats three people with ease and features a protected luggage compartment. The parking brake has a lock and protects the vehicle from theft.