1. UrbanClap: Just migrated to the city and need an urgent help with the household chores? UrbanClap is India’s largest mobile services marketplace. It provides trusted services across 80+ categories including photographers, salon at home, home cleaning & repairs, yoga instructors and dieticians and many more. Its an app that helps in fixing routine domestic problems and provides instant plumbers, electricians, home cleaners, pest control etc.
2. PepperTap: Going to a local mandi or super mart looks like a strenuous task, then apps like PepperTap are there to bring hyper market at your doorsteps. Available on Android and iOS, PepperTap provides an exhaustive list of all the grocery needs.
3. Myles: Rent a car to work or to just maneuver around the city, Myles India’s leading self-drive car services puts all your worries of commuting at bay. Available in 21 cities with 38+ car models, one can rent the car by hour, day, week or month.
4. TravelKhana: Impromptu trip to explore the country doesn’t always involve food packing, so you can tap on TravelKhana’s app and order food while in the transit. One can explore delicacies of a specific state by ordering regional cuisines while on the way to a certain destination.
5. Paytm: Paytm is the most easiest and convenient app to pay all the bills and mobile recharge. Once started as an only mobile recharge and utility bills payment service, Paytm today offers a complete marketplace to its consumers on the mobile application.