With 300Mbps wireless speeds, TP-LINK’s TL-WR841HP High Power wireless router redefines Speed and Range.
TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, announced their latest High Power 300Mbps router in India, the TL-WR841HP 300Mbps High PowerWireless N Router. The 300Mbps High Power Router delivers exceptional range and speed, which can fully meet the need of Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) networks and the users demanding higher networking performance. Its 300Mbps wireless speeds, TL-WR841HP is ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP calls and online gaming. What’s more, featured with high power amplifier, 2 * 5dBi antennas and high transmission power, the device greatly boosts Wi-Fi performance.
High power amplifier and two detachable external 5dBi high gain antennas provide superior wireless range. With the TL-WR841HP, you can enjoy your wireless network not only in restricted indoor areas but also in your backyard or even by the pool. That’s what we call now ‘Wi-Fi with ease’.
Enhanced Wi-Fi signal provides incredibly strong penetrability, cutting through walls and obstacles, eliminating dead zones, with which, you don’t have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet
Excellent wireless speed over long distance brings a more enjoyable experience for your whole-home network access. You no longer have to endure poor wireless performance over long distance.
Not only is it a powerful router, it is also super easy to setup with Included in the resource CD, TP-LINK’s optimized configuration utility can help users complete the entire software installation and wireless network settings in just a few minutes.
The router also takes into consideration the security of its users;Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network in a controlled manner without needing to expose private Wi-Fi access codes or other personal data. There is also something for worried parents or boss who needs control as its Parental Control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff and IP-based Bandwidth Control will ensure that the devices connected to the router use the allotted bandwidth only. Whereas SPI & NAT firewall will make sure your devices are protected from attacks from Internet.
Wireless and Wired Performance
• High power amplifier and two detachable external 5dBi high gain antennas provide superior wireless range.
• Enhanced Wi-Fi signal cuts through walls and obstacles, eliminating dead zones
• Excellent wireless speed over long distance brings a more enjoyable experience for your whole-home network access
• 300Mbps wireless speed ideal for video streaming, online gaming and VoIP
• Easily set up a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
• Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle-free installation
• Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
• Complies with IEEE 802.11n to provide a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps.
• One 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 WAN port, four 10/100M Auto-Negotiation RJ45 LAN ports, supporting Auto MDI/MDIX.
• Provides WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK authentication, TKIP/AES encryption security.
• Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE Internet access.
• Supports Virtual Server, Special Application and DMZ host.
• Supports UPnP, Dynamic DNS, Static Routing.
• Provides Automatic-connection and Scheduled Connection on certain time to the Internet
• Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing.
• Supports Parental Control and Access Control.
• Connects Internet on demand and disconnects from the Internet when idle for PPPoE.
• Provides 64/128/152-bit WEP encryption security and wireless LAN ACL (Access Control List).
• Supports Flow Statistics.
• Supports firmware upgrade and Web management.
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
|External Power Supply||12VDC / 1A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Antenna||2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||6.6in.x5.1in.x1.2in.(168.5mmx130mmx31.5mm)|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -71dBm@10% PER
130M: -74dBm@10% PER
108M: -74dBm@10% PER
54M: -77dBm@10% PER
11M: -91dBm@8% PER
6M: -89dBm@10% PER
1M: -97dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wireless N High Power Router
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing