- Rewards SELECT Partner Program Members‘ contribution to innovative use of integration, mobility, big data, security, cloud, integrated computing, and software-defined connected infrastructure solutions
- Lucrative benefits include EURO 10,000 for Sales Development Funds to be used in joint marketing
Fujitsu today launches the new SELECT Global Innovation Award, created to recognize channel partners’ exceptional role in helping to put Human Centric Innovation in Action on behalf of customer organizations around the world. The first awards will be made at Fujitsu Forum in Munich in November 2015, and nominations are now invited at http://www.fujitsu.com/select-innovation. The ultimate winner will receive EURO 10,000 for Sales Development Funds to be used in joint marketing with Fujitsu, among other great benefits for each of the top three finalists.
In our radically changing world, underlying IT technologies can be optimized and used to help businesses to respond and grow – however, many enterprises are struggling to find the right path to digital transformation. Part of the Fujitsu’s roadmap for growth is enabling its 16,200 – and growing – SELECT Partner Program Members to better support enterprises’ innovative use of Fujitsu’s products, services and solutions.
Veerle Limbos, Vice President, Global Channel Business, Fujitsu says: “The SELECT Global Innovation Award is an important component in Fujitsu’s recognition of SELECT Registered Members and SELECT Experts. The finalists and an overall winner will exemplify what it means to be a trusted business advisor and provide true transformative value by putting Human Centric Innovation in Action.”
One winner and two finalists will be selected by a committee of expert judges consisting of Fujitsu executives. The criteria for the selection will be the impact of the project in creating a Human Centric Intelligent Society, the portfolio elements in alignment with the concepts set out in the Fujitsu Technology and Service Vision (i.e. integration, mobility, big data, security, cloud, integrated computing, and software-defined connected infrastructure solutions), the Channel partner level in the SELECT Partner Program and the areas of SELECT expertise. Customer examples of Human Centric Innovation in Action are also provided.
This new Award joins the Fujitsu SELECT Awards as another one in a wide range of benefits for Program members. Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program was relaunched in April 2015 to deliver unbeatable value to its growing international base of channel partners around the world, founded on three cornerstones:
Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually-profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
Notes to editors
Eligability and deadlines
1. All Fujitsu channel partners, that are members of SELECT Partner Program – SELECT Registered or SELECT Expert – are eligible to submit a nomination for the SELECT Global Innovation Award.
2. The nomination deadline is October 1, 2015 at 12:00 CET (Central European Time).
1. The nomination of a project/solution for the SELECT Global Innovation Award must include a nomination form describing a client reference for the solution implementation.
2. The projects should be completed by the time of their nomination / registration of the nomination form and implemented after September 1, 2013.
3. The nomination form, client reference(s) and any other attachments included in the nomination must be submitted in English. [Please note the solution may be implemented in any language or country but the entry itself must be submitted in English.]
4. The name and title of an authorized representative from the Fujitsu Channel Partner must be included in the nomination to demonstrate the company’s consent for the submission.
1. When submitting your reference, please ensure your customer has agreed to be a reference for Fujitsu and there is no agreement in place which prohibits the entry of data (e.g. considered a trade secret or prohibited by a Non-disclosure agreement).
2. All submitted client references will be considered for inclusion in the Fujitsu Global Client Reference Database and for further usage on several media for promotional purposes.
3. Client references that are currently published in the Fujitsu Global Client Reference Database can be used to complete your award nomination as long as the original publication date is September 1, 2013 or later.
Submitting the final nomination form
1. Nominations should not include any information considered confidential to you or any other party.
2. All submitted nominations are considered final. Without exception, nominations saved as draft and not submitted by October 1, 2015 at 12:00 CET will not be judged without exception.
3. Fujitsu’s decisions are final. Fujitsu reserves the right to modify the stated procedures and/or criteria in whole or in part at any time without notice.
4. The judging period will conclude in October 2015 and winners and finalists will be notified thereafter.
– SELECT Global Innovation Award: http://www.fujitsu.com/select-innovation
– SELECT Partner Program: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/microsites/spp/index.html
– Human Centric Innovation in Action: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/vision/
– Read the Fujitsu blog: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
– Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
– Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
– Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
– Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
– For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: http://ts.fujitsu.com/ps2/nr/index.aspx