Microsoft has announced the availability of new services that can aid enterprises and SMBs in India, transform their business with intelligent applications. Dynamics 365, powered by advanced analytics and machine learning will be available to customers in more than 135 markets and over 40 languages, beginning November
1. This new cloud service from Microsoft can address specific business needs (like sales automation, operations or customer service) and usher in a new era of business agility.
It will be available in two editions – Enterprise and Business, on a subscription per app/per user model. With the app-based subscription, businesses will only pay for the app they need, licensed to a particular user. Using the new plans, businesses get one holistic subscription to have all the information at their fingertips, and they could save four to five times the cost of traditional CRM providers.
The intelligence capabilities of Dynamics 365 can help improve manufacturing and supply chain execution, make field service operations more efficient, sell more effectively and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
These capabilities of Dynamics 365 apps include:
– Sentiment and intent analysis
– Preemptive service, relationship insights
– Lead and opportunity scoring
– Product recommendations and up-sell/cross-sell
The built-in intelligence capabilities can be further extended with independent apps that provide targeted and domain-specific intelligence.
– Dynamics 365 for Customer Insights, a new analytics app connects and analyzes data from Microsoft – and other widely used CRM, ERP, web, social and IoT sources – and applies intelligence to it to give a 360-degree customer view with automatic suggestions to improve engagement.
These unique industry and function specific apps can be found in AppSource. In the past three months, Microsoft has added 100 new apps and made it easier for users to discover, trial and evaluate these apps from within Dynamics 365. Microsoft is also adding Solution Integrator (SI) partners to AppSource so you can easily find a partner to help with implementation and deployment. For more on what’s new with AppSource, please visit the Microsoft Partner Network blog here.