Anonymously chat with like-minded people nearby via Facebook Messenger.
Disclose your identity to ones you like or switch to another user.
To unlock the potential of neighbourhood, NearGroup, India’s first neighbours networking app has launched a new feature in the market today: Nearby FB Connect. This path-breaking feature is available on Facebook itself; hence no app download is needed. Using this feature, users would be able to grow-local-network & never-be-bored-again.
Just visit NearGroup FB-Page (Facebook.com/NearGroup) and start private-chatting anonymously with new-people for various reasons (like startup, current-affairs, movies, fitness, parenting, travel, etc). Whenever you feel comfortable, just type SHARE to disclose your true identity or type END to start chatting with another user. It’s that simple.
NearGroup is India’s 1st Free Neighbourhood-App for users to interact with verified neighbours, build a better neighbourhood, meet like-minded people living nearby, find support for work, solve problems together, etc. The app assist users to solve women-safety issues in their colony; carpool with nearby people; make local-friends; seek child-care advice from nearby parents; meet similar professionals; borrow items like hammer/ladder etc.
NearGroup believes India can become 100-times better only if neighbours start to help, exercise, volunteer, carpool & protect each other. It’s mission is to connect all Indians through a single app on the basis of their neighbourhood.
Features of NearGroup App:
- Stay updated with your neighbours (like & comment on their status, check-ins, etc)
- Press Panic-Alert to neighbours (send SMS alert to neighbours on issue & crimes)
- Ask local question (your neighbours can give you the best answer)
- Learn New Skills from Neighbours (photography, web, knitting, etc)
- Online directory of Neighbours (find local Doctor, Lawyer, CA)
- Form local-groups (cricket, carpool, painting, fitness, etc)