- Automatic Overclocking Up to 2666MHz
- Optimized for 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and Z170 Chipset
- Capacities of 8GB−64GB Kits
HyperX®, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today, announced the addition of 8GB and 16GB dual-channel kits of two to the HyperX FURY DDR4 family. The new kits will be available in low-latency 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz frequencies and are optimized for the new Intel Skylake platform. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops utilizing 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (former codename Skylake-S) and the Z170 chipset. The 8GB and 16GB kits of HyperX Fury DDR4 will be available in India by mid-August for approximate MRPs of INR 6,400 and INR 12,800 respectively.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient, high-performance upgrade for Intel’s 2- or 4-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 at only 1.2V without having to raise the voltage to achieve higher frequencies. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low-profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to both stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
“We are thrilled to announce additional HyperX FURY DDR4 dual-channel kits in low-latency 2133MHz, 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds for entry-level enthusiasts looking to maximize their gaming performance and user experience,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX Division, Kingston. “These new modules reach the highest frequencies possible through automatic overclocking with no hassle. HyperX FURY DDR4 is ideal for anyone looking for maximum speed with minimum initial investment.”
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 20 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
· Easy to install1: plug-and-play functionality
· Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
· Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
· Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
· Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
· Reliable: 100% factory tested at frequency
· Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
· Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
· Capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB & 64GB kits
· Frequency: 2133MHz, 2400MHz, 2666MHz
· CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
· Voltage: 1.2V
· Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
· Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
· Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.40mm
|HyperX FURY DDR4|
|HX421C14FB/4||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 4GB module|
|HX421C14FBK2/8||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 8GB kit of 2|
|HX421C14FBK4/16||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 16GB kit of 4|
|HX421C14FB/8||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 8GB module|
|HX421C14FBK2/16||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 8GB kit of 2|
|HX421C14FBK4/32||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 32GB kit of 4|
|HX421C14FBK8/64||2133MHz DDR4 CL14 64GB kit of 8|
|HX424C15FB/42||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 4GB module|
|HX424C15FBK2/82||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 8GB kit of 2|
|HX424C15FB/82||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 8GB module|
|HX424C15FBK2/162||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 16GB kit of 2|
|HX424C15FBK4/16||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 16GB kit of 4|
|HX424C15FBK4/32||2400MHz DDR4 CL15 32GB kit of 4|
|HX426C15FB/42||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 4GB module|
|HX426C15FBK2/82||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 8GB kit of 2|
|HX426C15FB/82||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 8GB module|
|HX426C15FBK2/162||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 16GB kit of 2|
|HX426C15FBK4/16||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 16GB kit of 4|
|HX426C15FBK4/32||2666MHz DDR4 CL15 32GB kit of 4|
* HyperX FURY DDR4 Part Number Decoder: HX4xx= HyperX DDR4 + Frequency; Cxx= CAS Latency; FB= FURY Black Color; K4/x= Kit of 4/capacity
1 HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS.
2 New kits and modules for 6th generation Intel® Core™ processors and Z170 chipset.
HyperX can be found on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kingstontechnologyindia AND http://www.facebook.com/hyperxcommunity