Hewlett Packard India, has launched a new class of flow multifunction printers with features and workflow capabilities that enhance office efficiency and help businesses streamline their document workflows. With this latest printing innovation and solutions, HP will help enterprises and SMBs stay competitive and lean.
The new cloud-enabled printers are designed to change how businesses capture, digitize, manage, consume and share data. The high-performance, intuitive desktop MFPs feature a large touchscreen for easy task execution along with enterprise-class manageability, security features, and solution extensibility. The new features reflect HP’s commitment to offer the broadest portfolio of products, services and solutions for businesses.
The new range Flow MFP consists of:
HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow 500 MFP M525c
HP LaserJet Enterprise Color Flow MFP M575c
Also other new launches include:
HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775 series
HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570 series
“With cloud-led business processes, document management is taking centrestage. Our customers need innovative technology tailored to their workflow that is simple, effective and helps them conduct business,“ said Nitin Hiranandani, Director-Printing, PPS, HP India.
The creation of vast amounts of business data means customers need to streamline the way information is managed and accessed. HP’s new range of MFPs helps achieve this.
• The new HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M525c and HP LaserJet Enterprise color flow MFP M575c provide new device options with high-performing document processing and sharing. These devices are part of a new line of multifunction LaserJets that can transform paper back into digital content and accelerate workflow.
• These devices offer premium scanning and data entry with single-pass duplex scanning, HP EveryPage technology with ultrasonic double-feed detection, a pull-out keyboard for meta-data tagging and on-board Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to digitize scanned document.
HP’s new range of LaserJet printers add to their growing portfolio of business printing options for Enterprise and SMB customers.
• The new HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 color MFP M775 series offer fast A3 printing options and high paper capacity above 4,000 pages. The color MFP M775 series comes with the Auto On/Auto Off feature that help reduce energy use.
• The HP LaserJet Pro 500 color MFP M570 series offers an affordable option for high-performing, single-pass duplex scanning, as well as fast print speeds. The printer also comes with HP wireless direct technology that allows for convenient wireless printing without a network or router.
Solutions to streamline workflows and enhance security
Addressing the rising needs within businesses for secure and convenient content digitization and delivery, HP has introduced a suite of solutions for enterprise and managed SMBs this year. The combination of HP’s new printers and solutions will make it easier for customers to capture, search and print information in a secured way.
• HP ePrint Enterprise 2.1, a private cloud-based service, allows employees to print business-essential documents on the go. With seamless integration into businesses’ network, employees can use their smartphone or mobile device to securely print to registered network printers without installing an additional print driver for every printer. The enhanced version now includes support for Google Apps mailbox and PaperCut accounting solution too.
• Printing security is simplified with HP Access Control 12.0 that allows for server-less pull printing and dual-factor authentication. The new HP Imaging & Printing Security Center also offers the industry’s first policy-based security solution for HP printing fleets and includes HP Instant-On Security, which helps secure devices as soon as they are added to the network.
The solutions are available for purchase through HP Managed Enterprise Solutions and HP Partner Document Solutions Specialists.