at its multi-city India roadshow 2015
Highlights of the element14 roadshow:
- Single-Board Computers (SBC) from Atmel, Freescale, TI
- exclusive demonstrations of new products from Microchip, TE Connectivity, Littelfuse, Panasonic, Weidmuller
- register to join in Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune
Together with technology partners Atmel, Freescale and Texas Instruments (TI), among others, element14 will unveil a host of new technologies and solutions, including the latest Single-Board Computers(SBC), at its 7th annual electronics roadshow. The roadshow will take place in July in Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chennai and Pune.
Ravi Pagar, Regional Director – India and Asean, element14 Asia Pacific, said: “element14 is proud to offer the largest range of development kits available globally from one single source, and during our roadshow in India we will present the newest SBCs. We welcome all engineers to meet with us and discuss directly with our leading suppliers and technical experts.”
Participants can join the element14 roadshow to get hands-on demos and view the newest SBCs from leading suppliers –
1. Gizmo 2, built on the award-winning AMD Embedded G-Series SoC, is a second-generation open source x86-based SBC with 85 GFLOPS performance, providing the power of a high-performance computer and the I/O capabilities of a microcontroller.
2. BeagleBone Black development platform, based on TI’s Sitara AM3358 processor, which features an ARM Cortex™–A8 processor running at 1GHz and an onboard HDMI. Technical documents at http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-54121
In addition, touch-screen display expansion capes for the BeagleBone family, available in two sizes; 4.3” and 7” displays, come with a resistive touch-screen and provide full access to the BeagleBone GPIOs, at http://in.element14.com/2364757
The SBC8600B is an excellent high-performance SBC based on Texas Instruments’ 720MHz Sitara AM3359 ARM Cortex-A8 processor, details at http://in.element14.com/2362807
3. Atmel’s SAMA5D3 Xplained evaluation kit, is a low-cost fast prototyping and evaluation platform for microprocessor-based design. The board, which is based on Atmel’s SAMA5D3 ARM® Cortex®-A5 processor-based MPU, comes with a rich set of ready-to-use connectivity and storage peripherals, along with Arduino shield-compatible expansion headers for easy customization. A Linux distribution and software package also enables rapid software development. The board is a perfect target for headless Android, too.
The EDM6070, a fully integrated Embedded Display Module solution, is an ARM-based SBC. It comprises a 7” LCD and touchscreen assembly, integrated with multi-functional embedded hardware based on Atmel’s ARM9 AT91SAM9X35 industrial processor. Additional products can be found at – http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-55875
4. Revolutionizing the Internet of Things (RIoT) Board – an open source, single-board platform – it has been designed to run Android operating systems efficiently and features a high processing performance/low-power consumption processor with a broad range of peripherals and display capabilities; making the RIoT Board perfectly suited as a hub for the Internet of Things (IoT). The board is ideal for Android and Linux development and is based on the Freescale® i.MX 6Solo processor; using the ARM® Cortex®-A9 architecture.
The MarS Board is a low-cost highly-integrated controller board based on Freescale’s i.MX 6Dual ARM Cortex-A9 application processor, and provides a scalable solution for consumer and industrial applications; details at http://in.element14.com/embest/2362786
Customers can contact email@example.com to join the roadshow or register through in.element14.com, or at http://in.element14.com/roadshow-2015 More details on single-board computers including discussions, news, videos and blogs can be found at http://www.element14.com/community/community/designcenter/single-board-computers