Review and select TE’s innovative product solutions for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
element14 teamed up with TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity, to offer a comprehensive range of product solutions for heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems that increase building control and comfort.
TE’s product solutions include components that support control systems, auxiliary PCBs, environmental sensors, wireless controls and field wiring subsystems including HVAC accessories, such as DIP switches, economy power connectors, mass termination assembly connectors, resistors, signal double lock connectors and transformers.
“A key trend in HVAC systems is the need for greater integration with other building systems to deliver increased efficiency and flexibility. Adopting the right solutions can help ensure HVAC systems run reliably and productively,” said Sean Mak, head of supplier management – connectors, element14 Asia-Pacific. “At element14, we are proud to host a dedicated TE microsite within our upgraded transactional website, making it easy for our customers to review and choose from TE’s leading product families.”
Within the element14 microsite a design navigator for subsystems assists customers to quickly identify specific TE product families based on their unique design requirements and application challenges. Products featured include:
- AMPMODU interconnect system: satisfy a broad range of signal needs with its easy application
– Mini sealed universal MATE-N-LOK connectors: provide design flexibility, polarisation, and protection against humidity and moisture with IP56 and IP57 ratings
- Mass termination assembly (MTA) SL & CST connectors: reduce assembly costs, and increase design flexibility
- T9A, T92, Y9E, PU 9400 and 9100 power relays: meet a broad range of switching requirements and provide design flexibility with multiple pole configurations
– FASTON and Positive Lock terminals and splices: save space and offer design flexibility with IDC and crimp termination methods
Engineers can access element14’s new TE microsite to get information on HVAC products, at http://in.element14.com/te-HVAC