Developed With Partners,Lucrative Channel Program To Reward
• New Dell EMC Partner Program revealed
• Developed in collaboration with Dell EMC partners, new program combines best of legacy programs for optimal success
• Ensures continued deal flow and protection of channel partner investments
• Lucrative rebates
• Massive channel opportunity for partners to go big and win big with approximately $35 billion of sales already flowing through the channel and growing significantly faster than market
At the recently concluded Dell EMC World 2016 in Austin, the company provided a preview of the new and highly anticipated Dell EMC Partner Program, set to formally become effective in February 2017. Designed in collaboration with partners and drawing from the best aspects of the former Dell and EMC partner programs,the Dell EMC Partner Program will provide unprecedented business opportunity for partners and reaffirms Dell EMC’s strong commitment to the channel. Built on three core tenets—to be Simple, Predictable and Profitable—the new program will ensure partners have ample opportunity, business confidence and commensurate profitability regardless of their program tier.
In December, Dell EMC will announce tier thresholds for partners, providing a full six months for partners to ramp up to the new criteria. Program tiers, developed to elevate Dell EMC partners over competitors and establish a clear path to up-level, will include Gold, Platinum and Titanium, as well as an exclusive,Titanium Black partner tier for the highest performing partners. Tier levels align with key business models of partners, enabling flexibility where needed to meet customer needs. Benefits will include generousrebates for channel partners who drive new business, attach services, sell the full portfolio and offer the portfolio exclusively.
The expansive program will encompass the entire Dell EMC partner ecosystem, inclusive of Solution Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Global Alliances, OEM Solutions partnersand distribution.As part of this full ecosystem strategy, included as well is the “Powered by Dell EMC” brand program for those businesses that embed Dell EMC technologies into the marketplace.
Delivering on the commitment to make the program predictable and quickly profitable for channel partners, Dell EMC previously announced the Dell EMC Line of Business Incumbency Program for Storage,which enables channel partners to protect their investments with their installed base as well as expand to serve new customers interested in the full Dell EMC portfolio. Dell EMC also extended the Dell FastTrack program to EMC Business Partner Program (BPP) participants, and expedited many Dell strategic partners into the EMC BPP. This enabledboth Dell and EMC partners to immediately start selling the full portfolio of Dell EMC solutions and provides accelerated benefits to eligible partners.
KEY PROGRAM BENEFITS:
• Power of One:With its centralized model, the Dell EMC Partner Program will offer partners the best of prior programs and much more
• Improved Processes:One partner portal with single sign-on, one deal registration and one Line of Business Incumbency Program for storage
• Simplified Training & Compliance: Same training as direct sales teams receive
• Transparency: Annual program strategy with mid-year compliance review
• Predictable and Market-Aligned Thresholds and Targets: Partners will receive tier thresholds in December
• Profitable:Rewards focused on new business and services, and selling the full portfolio
The Dell EMC Partner Program will go live February 1, 2017, with further details beingannounced in the coming months.