Cadyce ‘Extends’ Its Range Of Networking Solutions
Keeping with its tradition of relentlessly reinventing the barriers of technology through ingenious innovation and state-of-the-art design, Cadyce has added yet another milestone to its journey by venturing into a brand new line of products this year. The networking pioneers have also strengthened their existing range of USB accessories to signal a bright start to a brand new year!
Launching ‘Range Extenders’ Cadyce is thrilled to announce the launch of ‘Range Extenders’ – a technology that is revolutionizing WiFi in every part of the world as we speak. Created to counter the oft-occurring problem of ‘dead zones’ and ‘grey network corners’, WiFi extenders, by playing the role of a crucial bridge between your wireless router and the ‘no-network’ area in your premises, lets you enjoy seamless, uninterrupted connectivity.
Leading the revolutionary range of range extenders is the CA-RE 300, a 2.4GHz, 300 mbps WLAN compatible connecter, designed to outperform the others by quite some distance to spare.
What’s a WiFi Range Extender & how does it work
A Wi-Fi range extender, sometimes called a range expander, is a type of wireless repeater used to expand the reach of a wireless LAN. The device is situated in between a base router or access point and a client that is not close enough to receive acceptable service or one that is on the other side of a barrier.
Most residential consumers use WiFi extenders which are wireless “repeaters”. The range extenders receive wireless and “repeat” the signals into the air. Now, because you can place the repeaters away from your main router, having a range extender can effectively enhance the overall coverage of your wireless transmission, thus resulting in a much optimized experience. The practicable reach of the extender can boost the performance in myriad residential, industrial and commercial setups. Distance, now no bar for connections!
Transform your ‘dead zones’ into active zones. Cadyce’s premium WiFi range extenders help you keep mobile devices, media players, gaming devices and computers connected to WiFi with a reliable connection and expanded coverage in every corner of your home.
Situations in which net extenders are used:
• When you intend to extend wireless coverage to an area outside the home, such as a deck or patio.
• Wireless coverage is desired in the far reaches of a home, such as a loft or a basement (performance may vary depending on distance, wall material, obstacles, etc.) – zones which are susceptible to suffer from poor connectivity.
• A wireless connection is needed to provide an Ethernet connection to a device or multiple devices that do not have WiFi, either within or outside of the main coverage area.
• A business, office, or home in which there is one main wireless connection that needs to cover a wider coverage area than the main router will allow.
Important pointers for net extender:
• The range extender must be in range of both the signal source and the client device.
• It needs the associated encryption keys if the signal is encrypted.
• It has a static IP address so it isn’t identified as a client.
• The signal transmitted by the device will generally be the same as that of the source.
• The process works best if the range extender uses the same chipsets and software as the base router or access point.
Salient features of the Cadyce range extenders:
• Peak performance
With 2.4GHz frequency and 300 mbps WLAN capability, and WPS connectivity, the CA-RE300 leaves the other models in its class gasping for breath. It supports 802.11b data rates of up to 11 Mbps with automatic fallback to 5.5, 2, and 1 Mbps
• Power boosted internals for better coverage
More torque under the hood. Greater signal strength boosting ability to ensure sustained connectivity.
• Simple to setup
A very simple setup and flexible installation pattern, to ease matters for you.
• Compact design for easy, unobtrusive placement
A trendy, cutting-edge design that incorporates ergonomic value and compactness, to save on space and facilitate easy installation.